Problems with butterfly on iOS or Android
Can I use the app offline?
- Like most apps we are unavailable offline.
I tried to download the butterfly app for iPhone or Android and it's not working.
- May seem obvious but please check you are online!
- If the problem persists, then contact us using the form below with a description of whats happened.
Can I use butterfly outside of the UK and Ireland? Yes - provided you have butterfly downloaded there is no lock if you travel abroad - all functionality and features should work as normal. It's just your match's may be a little further away! We plan to add more countries in time.
How do I find the latest version of the butterfly app and upgrade?
- Simply go to the JOIN NOW screen and click on the Apple iTunes or Google Play Stores tabs.
How do I add mobile push notifications from butterfly?
- You should be able to add push notifications through the settings on your phone.
If I have multiple accounts for Instagram, SoundCloud or YouTube, can I share them all on butterfly?
- With Instagram or SoundCloud you can only upload one account each.
- However, with YouTube, you are provided with a multichannel network, from which we share content based on your latest published work. If you would like us not to use some videos, please set those videos to private or tell us which ones you would like keep separate and we will do this for you at our end.
How do I log out of the iPhone app?
- If you press your home button you should return to your home screen. Double-clicking the home screen will bring up the background apps you have open and you can close the ones you are not using from there.
How do I log out of the Android app?
- Press the overview button (3rd button on the home screen) and quit the screens that you would like to close
Something's still not working with butterfly on iOS or Android then please:
- Get in touch and tell us whats wrong OR if butterfly is working but you have some great feedback for us THEN please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you.